Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Working out in the faith gym!

The university students we work with are going to be stepping up to the plate as well (even though they live on about $12.50 per month) and this Sunday I'm going to be taking a 'sacrificial giving' offering at our church as well. The poverty stronghold must be broken and giving is the best way to defeat it! Amen? Amen! Noina and I will be taking a trip to Chiang Mai (3 1/2 hours by car) to apply for a tourist visa to the U.S. God needs to show up and go before us as a consuming fire. U.S. visas are very difficult to obtain normally, but this one is going to be like a hot knife through butter! Believe with us, okay? Thanks!!!

1 comment:

grannyreese said...

Oh, yeah, I'm believing with you! Oh how our Beloved delights in taking care of His Bride! And you are soooooo right about breaking the spirit of poverty. We have given more from faith than from abundance throughout the years and we are seeing God bring release to us in the area of finances. It has been my dream, my hope, and my vision to give to DSM on a regular basis and I see Him (Praise Him from Whom all blessings flow!) bringing us into a place to do that. Am truly looking forward to seeing you and meeting Noina. Blessings! Karen